A sweet friend recently nominated me for a liebster award. Lots of love for newagelove for nominating me. It made my day!
So here are my answers for her questions:
My questions to you are as follows:
1. Do you love flowers? If yes, what type?
Yes!! I love colorful flowers, don’t know a lot of names, but sunflowers and Hortensias are among my favorites.
2. What’s the most inspiring thing that has happened to you?
I’ve had a lot of inspiring moments, hard to chose just one. I would say that having the parents I have and being able to appreciate their love and love them back has made me the person that I am today. I am blessed to have a beautiful family.
3. Which categories intrigue you most? (e.g. Fantasy, Romance, Fiction, Non-fiction, Classics, etc.)
Definitely Fantasy. Love fantasy, I suppose it is because I have a pretty active imaginary world as well. Reading fantasy makes me feel closer to myself, although it is a double edged sword, because it also makes me forget the world.
4. Who influence you the most?
Well…again, I would have to say my parents, they are full of curiosity for the world. They have inspired that awe and curiosity in me.
5. Do you do meditations? What sparked you to meditate?
Yes, I meditate. Lately I meditate through motion, through yoga and standing exercises. I like to meditate in order to know myself better, also to have more decision over what I think and feel. I meditate for mindfulness, for peace and for self growth.
6. When was the last time you’ve shown love and compassion to the people around you?
I am trying to motivate a good friend of mine to be more physically healthy. I invited her into my yoga practice and we shared some beautiful relaxing times together a couple of days ago.
7. What are you grateful for?
Well, everything in general. Too vague? I’m grateful for the family I have, for the person I’ve become, for knowing that I create my reality and more than anything for being able to feel love again in my heart.
8. Do you love tea/coffee/juice best?
Tough one. I like all three, it depends on the time of the day. If I have to pick one I’d say nothing beats fresh fruit juice.
10. Do you love and accept yourself?
I do. Working on it more and more every day.
Here are the rules if you accept the nomination:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their Liebster Award blog post.
Answer the ten questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Bonus questions are optional.
Nominate five to ten of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Provide a link to each, and notify them of their nomination.
List ten new questions for your nominees to answer. You may include more than ten questions, marked as bonus questions, but remember your nominees only need answer your first ten.
Include the acceptance rules in your post, so your nominees know what to do.
I was a bit reluctant to nominate other blogs, don’t know why, but it make me feel happy when I got the nomination, so I’ll spread it around.
My favorite blogs are:
My questions for my fellow bloggers are:
1. What do message do you want to give the world?
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done?
3. What motivated you to write a blog?
4. If you were an animal, what would you be?
5. What simple things make you happy?
I’ll leave it at 5 questions,
Thanks to all of you for your inspiring words!